Well that you know what kind of person I am, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the pants party, that is http://www.brassandfrags.blogspot.com/
I'm not exactly sure what you'll expect to find in this blog yet, but I assure you, it'll be as eclectic and edifying as a stroll around the public library, sans the homeless people. I suppose the first thing I should do is introduce myself. I call myself Bring_Napkins. Coming up with that handle wasn't one of my most awe-inspiring moments but rest assured, its the name I was born to inherit. Because I tend to steal napkins. Hatin' already? Well damn. Anyway to make sure you find this website an experience you'll never forget (until you leave the site), I'll start off with some perfectly useless trivia so you can fool your friends into thinking you're a walking encyclopedia of arbitrary facts, as is the dream of many.
Perfectly Useless Information
Part 1 of What I'm Sure Will Be Many
- Sharon Stone has a black belt in Karate
- Monaco's national orchestra is bigger than its army.
- The screwdriver was invented before the screw.
- Sean Connery is an anagram for 'Screen Annoy'
- 85% of all life on Earth is plankton.
- A polecat is not a cat. It is a nocturnal European weasel.
- Women invent things. Namely; the fire escape, the laser printer, condensed milk, cotton gin and the all important rotary engine.
- Almost is the longest word in the english language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
- Mick Jagger chose Lord Patrick Lichfield as his best man. [Told you this site would be good]
- Hungry? Don't read the Bible then, as it mentions 49 different kinds of food.
- If you slowly pour a handful of salt into a totally full glass of water, it will not overflow, but instead will be drained of its essence.
- I use this space here to write witty, insightful lines just like this one.