If you want to know how you would go about creating such a policy, you can simply:
2. Copy and paste it into somewhere (Notepad, or WordPad for the truly daring)
3. Remove my website URL and replace it with your one
4. Create a new post on your blog and paste it all in
5. Go to the post options at the bottom of the post window
6. Set the date and time to the date before your first post
[Edit: I got a tip from a helpful follower Daan that putting the post date and time to 01-01-01/0:00 and disabling comments is the right way to do it.]
7. Submit the post.
That's all there is to it. If you do it right, you may have saved your blog from utter destruction. If you're wondering whether this is legit,
should answer some questions. I hope this informed someone who may have been confused by the sudden surge in these types of posts lately. If this is all unnecessary or only applicable to people in the US or something, well dammit, but its better to be safe than sorry, am I right? Or am I correct? Ah, I knew you'd pick the right one. Take it easy guys, a new post with actual crap will be posted later on.
- Now that Bring_Napkin's has saved your blog, how about buying me a motorcycle or hiring me a ninja? I need them for...some...undisclosed reason.